I guess it is time for me to update our family blog! I have been harassed by my lovely sister-in-law to the point where she has now given up on me updating it :) We've been fortunate that Shan has been working from home for quite a while now. We are hopeful for a little bit of travel here in the near future though. It can be difficult sometimes when he works from home almost every day and there is no real break. Will is still doing speech therapy. He isn't talking, but there is progress. I had him evaulated for OT, but as of now nothing has come of it. I am looking to have him evaulated by someone other then Babies Can't Wait.
Recently, Will and Shan spent Memorial Day weekend up in North Carolina. I was away from him for 4.5 days. It was hard to be away from him, but it was good for the both of us. He had a fabulous time with the grandparents and great-grandmother. He didn't seem to miss me too much :) We are planning another trip to NC soon, once we know when the tasting room is going to open. We also have tentative plans for travel to PA.
I'll add a video of Will falling asleep at a mexican restaurant soon. I'll also add a few new pictures soon too!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Long Overdue!
Posted by The Nichols' at 1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
NO WAY!!!! Do my eyes decieve me? Thank you Thank you! What happened to planning a trip to Florida? :)I am suppose to hear from my cousin in the next day or so, to let me know her plans to help me when Macie is born. (She is finding out when she is to go in for surgery) Are you still willing to be my backup! Summertime is always busy, especially when you have a harassing sister-in-law!!!! You know you love me!
Post a Comment